Tuesday 9 March 2021

LOOK WHAT I MADE

Fun fact, I hate shopping. Nothing digs deeper into eating disorder memories quite like flashbacks of how fat I felt every time I went shopping as my BED developed. My clothes were getting too small whilst my mother's were getting too big as she continued to starve herself to death and get thinner. 

It was a fucking blast.

Anyway, because of that, I fucking hate clothes shopping, so I make my own clothes, or modify the ones I do buy. An oversized T-shirt cut up here, a tie-died shirt there, whatever it is it's fun, and I'm hella proud of what I made today. 

I don't know where this idea came from, probably from the fact that my friend is coming over today to tie-die oversized tops that I bought from a guy on Spadina who told me I was pretty, but your bitch decided she wanted to spray paint some clothes. So I dragged myself to the craft store to find, in orgasm-level euphoria, that a shit tonne of fabric spray paint was on sale. I went with one to start but went back within the hour to get another lot. Because BPD obsession. 

After heading home past the aforementioned shop on Spadina, I got home, took off my pants so I didn't turn them yellow, turned a large white T-shirt into a tank-top held together with safety pins, made a stencil out of duct tape and headed outside. 

Now, I haven't used spray paint in a while. Not since my last year of college where I became low-key obsessed and spraying 90% of the final piece I made before I started my foundation degree. 

Not to be mistaken for the one that ended up in a local gallery #flex

Turns out I love the smell, so a few enjoyable spritzes later, I was happy with my design and I left it to dry round the corner from my house. Let's face it, no one was going to steal it. 

And I'm SO FUCKING HAPPY with how it turned out. Now, when people ask why I'm insane, I just point to my top and they can see it's because I have BPD. SHWANG 


Other things that have made me happy this week include becoming a very big Machine Gun Kelly stan and my husband finally getting on board with the Lynn language and calling someone a shit cunt. 



So proud. 

xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment